Friday, June 05, 2009

Soft as a Baby's Bottom

I was at the mall today and was snagged by a sales lady who had a booth in the thouroughfare. She let me try a skin scrub that is made from salt from the dead sea. She put some of the salt mixture in my hands and told me to scrub my hands. I scrubbed for some time, then she poured water over my hands. As the salt was washing away, I noticed that what was left was something very similar to Crisco. She said, "Don't your hands feel softer already?" I thought to myself, "Well, they feel like I"ve been greased with crisco if that's what you mean." She made me try several other products, then asked what I thought. I said, "Thanks for showing these products to me. I'll think about it, and if I want to buy them I'll come back." I knew that I had already made up my mind, but I sure did think about it after I left. Basically, I didn't see anything special about it except for maybe the fragrance. I don't need to buy their product. I can grease my hands with crisco at home any time.

No comments: