Saturday, February 02, 2008

Just a Little Love

Have you ever met someone who just oozed love? I mean, when you are around them, you just feel loved. These people have this personality trait that just leaves everyone feeling better. I have known only a few of these people in my life. One is my cousin MB. I think everyone who is around her just feels that she loves the whole world. The other is my friend M. She just talks and people feel loved. And everyone wants to be around her.

I wish I had this ability. I think this is one of the greatest characteristics to develop in this life. I think I'm a little too ornery at this stage of my life, but I would like to become more like that. I do think that I'm friendly, and people feel I'm approachable, but they also sense that "witchy" side of me :)

I think when all is said and done, and our life is over, the measure of our success as humans will rest on how we developed our ability to give love. Titles, and money, and success in business can never do as much good as simply loving someone.

2 comments:

Max Coutinho said...

Hello D!

I do know what you are talking about: I have a few friends like that, whom people just love to be around since they seem to transpire love waves.

I don't think you're witchy; you are what you are, God made you like that and we should be grateful for it :D!

Have a blessed week!

Nene said...

I think Pres. Hinckley was one of those kind of people. It's weird, I was thinking about this a lot today before I read your blog. I was wondering how you develop into that kind of a person.