Tuesday, August 14, 2007

25 Boring Things

My niece and nephew both posted a list of boring things about themselves. My niece did it in honor of her 175th post. I just looked and realized this is my 179th, so I'm behind schedule. I think her goal was to post 75 (unless it was a typo), but I'm going to shoot for 25 because I don't want anyone falling asleep from my incredible boringness.
1. I can wave my second toe independent from my other toes
2. I used to have a chinchilla
3. When I was young I got hit in the head with the claw of a hammer and had to have stitches. (explains alot, doesn't it?)
4. I once dressed up like the Easter bunny to have breakfast with all of the children customers of KMart
5. I worked for a couple of years in a Western Store
6. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters (even set of each gender in our family)
7. I'm an avid amateur photographer...that means I really like it, but am not that good.
8. If I had my way, I would be a cat lady with a houseful of cats.
9. I like to garden, but once again, am not very good at it.
10. My hair is finally more gray than it is brown. (I can't bring myself to get in to the whole dyeing thing)
11. I can speak a few words of Taiwanese, and even sing a Taiwanese song.
12. I once helped catch a shoplifter. (um..I sat on him until the security guard could get him.)
13. I have 11 nephews, and 16 nieces, um 11 great nephews, and 12 great nieces.
14. I have climbed the great wall of China
15. I have travelled to 8 different countries outside of the US (and one US territory)
16. I'm 5'8" tall
17. I attended the University of Kentucky, and Brigham Young University
18. I play the piano and organ. I pretend to play the guitar and ukelele.
19. I attend the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers society
20. I don't have a middle name
21. I grew up in the panhandle of Texas
22. My favorite place is the beach
23. I love to attend the opera in San Francisco,and the Shakespeare festival in Cedar City, Utah
24. I learned signed english as a teenager
25. I ran track and Cross Country in High School

Okay, have a nice nap :P

No comments: