It's hard for me to know which of my memories is my first, but I do have several memories of when I was very small. Most of them are like puzzle pieces, that just give a small picture of the whole incident. So here are just a few memories of my childhood.
1. I had a plastic doll with short painted on hair that I called "Boy". Maybe I thought only boys had short hair. I remember my mother putting it on top of the freezer so that I couldn't play with it. She was probably punishing me for something, but I was just confused about why she wouldn't let me have my doll.
2. I remember one of my brothers getting inside of the dryer. In my memory, the other brother turned it on.
3. I remember working very hard to climb out of my crib. I went in to the kitchen, and pushed a chair up to the sink. I filled up my bottle with water. Hmm...maybe I was too old for a bottle? lol
4. I remember my brothers teasing me that they were going to pop a balloon that I had. I decided on a way to keep them from doing that. I went in to the kitchen and got a knife out of the drawer and popped it myself.
5. I remember my brothers teasing me, and telling me that a mouse was going to run up my leg. I jumped up and wrapped myself around their legs and pulled up my feet so that the mouse wouldn't get me.
I really have no idea how old I was when these things happened, but I think I was about three. I don't know if any of my memories are earlier than that. Sorry I broke the rule and wrote about 5 memories, but I couldn't pick just one. :)
Now check out the memories of the other consortium members:
Rummuser, Anu, Ashkok, Gaelikka, Grannymar, , Padmum, Magpie11, andAkanksha,Will Knot, Maria the Silver Fox, Anki, Nema Noor Paul Plain Joe, and Rohit
and The Old Fossil, and our newest member MAXI!