1. You are driving down the street and see an empty car with its lights on, parked in front of a house. How do you react?
2. You are walking through the store and see a child trying to climb out of a grocery cart, but their mother is no where to be seen. How do you react?
3. You see a stray dog walking down the street. (assuming that there is a leash law where you live) How do you react?
4. You see two people in the parking lot arguing with each other. They look like they might get in a fight. How do you react?
5. You see someone in a store that appears to be shoplifting. How do you react?
Each of these situations happened to me, and I did react. I'm interested to know how you react in like situations. I do believe that it is our responsibility to look out for our fellowmen. If we see someone in need, we should take the time to respond. We never know if we might find ourselves on the other side of the situation, and in great need. I encourage you to take each opportunity to help other. Take time to ACT!
Now go see what the other consortium members wrote about this subject: