Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shhh.....Don't Tell Him It's Cute

Have you seen the movie "Up"? I saw it for the first time this week. It's a very cute Pixar movie. Anyway, in the movie, the main character wears a pin made from a bottle cap.



















Well, my son (almost 13), decided that he wanted some pins like that. He likes "Izze" drinks, so has been using those bottle caps. Here is a picture of some earrings made out of the Izze caps. I don't really like the earrings, but the pins my son has made have turned out really cute.















In fact, they are too cute for words! He pins them on his shirt, or on his backpack. I think he looks adorable when he leaves the house with these bottle cap pins. But please don't tell him or he will stop wearing them! :D

4 comments:

Nene said...

I love the movie UP and in fact, I own it. I also love the bottle cap pin he has in the movie. These look really cute here. Are these his? If not, see if you can sneak and take a picture of his, or even one of him wearing it. :0)

Ramana Rajgopaul said...

Very creative. They are very attractive.

Inklings said...

I like and own that movie, too.

Amber said...

see this is what happens when you read blogs in the wrong order - I feel like an idiot for the Up comment now LOL