Tuesday, December 07, 2010

You Snooze, You Lose

This past week or so we have had some incredible sunsets. We live about 10 minutes away from a perfect spot to take pictures of Mt. Diablo. Every time I saw the sky start to light up with color, I would grab my camera, jump in the car, and head to the location. But each time, I got there too late, and the color was gone by the time I got there! My son in El Salvador had been asking for more pictures, so I was trying to get one for him. The first one is cropped from a picture my son took out the window of the car as we were rushing to the picture place. The rest are pictures after I arrived too late and the color was gone. :( I am bound and determined that the next time I will leave early enough to get there on time for the picture!



5 comments:

Nene said...

Gorgeous!

Looney said...

Very nice. I saw a gorgeous sunset on the way home today, but didn't have a camera with me.

Mrs. Rogers said...

I need to find a sunset-viewing spot! We have some awesome ones in here TX (there's nothing in the way of 'here' and the horizon, except for that one confused tree and the hill trying to be a mountain)

I hope you share more sunset pics with us!

dixiegrandma said...

Maybe I can paint a picture of the top one sometime. I love the delicate colors.

Marla said...

Beautiful