Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Left Behind

I've never read the book series, "Left Behind". But I have noticed some decals on the back of a truck that I think are related to the books. I tried to do a search, and found the phrase "left behind" related to this. The decals have the following: 28:06:42:12 (I think I got those numbers right.) Does anyone know what they mean? Are they supposed the be the day and time of the end of the world or something? (funny, considering "no man knoweth") Do they somehow relate to a scripture? Are they lattitudinal or longitudinal coordinates? I'm just curious. :)

3 comments:

GoodyMom1 said...

i've read the books, but have no clue as to the numbers.

Looney said...

It is the number of days, hours, minutes and seconds until the world ends.

Amber said...

I thought the world was supposed to end on December 21, 2012? LOL j/k - but seriously I told Kaleb he better be around to hold my hand that day just in case those mayans were right LOL