Friday, September 04, 2009

Article About Repeal of Flagging

I found an article that talks about the government repealing the "flag disention" program. YOu can read it by clicking here. What I don't like about this article is that it says that a white house representative claimed they weren't collecting names of individuals, but in fact they were. And in addition, I watched a television news report where the reporter specifically asked the whitehouse representative what they were going to do with the names, and he continually skirted around the question. I think I watched that on youtube a couple of weeks ago. Alas, I was too slow in posting about it. But it is interesting to see what kind of administration we have in the White house. If you are interested in reading more about this topic, I suggest you google "flag@whitehouse.gov"

ohh..here's a good one too.

No comments: