Monday, June 15, 2009

Clip Art

Here is a picture of Sally after grooming her today. Apparently my son wants everyone to "live long and prosper". My neighbor helped me groom her because it was hard to get her to stand still. I think it turned out pretty good though. Actually, I did go back and trim up a few spots after taking this picture. The more I look at her, the more I see spots that need refining. :) The coat on her torso isn't cut as short as the groomer did it, but I think I like it better this way. But I did cut the hair on her hips and legs a little shorter than the groomer did. I like that better too. The hardest part to do was her head, and I'm still not sure how to do it better. But overall, for a first time grooming, I think this turned out really well.


2 comments:

Max Coutinho said...

Hey D!

Your son looks like your husband...doesn't he?

Wow, you did a wonderful job with Sally: she looks great.
Usually they groom this breed in an odd fashion (which I dislike a lot) but I like what you've done with her :D!

If I were you I wouldn't groom any further, she is fine! (I know after taking the pics, you improved your art but I am sure it is not that much different)

Congrats!

Cheers

Amber said...

:) I just so like your dog! Good job grooming her! Rich used to just shave Harriett down every summer and she would only let him do it because she trusted him, everyone else she would try to bite even though she was a sweet dog. I thought it was so funny though because when she was shaved down she looked like a puppy. :)