I made up a quiz on facebook today to see how well people know me. It was just for fun. One of the questions asked how many blogs I have. Some people might think it's odd that I have so many, but I wanted to explain.
1. My regular blog: This is what I call this blog. It's the blog where I write whatever is on my mind. This is the blog that started it all for me.
2. My photo blog: I didn't want photos taking up all the space, but I did want a place to share them easily, so that's the reason I started that blog.
3. My religion blog: I didn't like that I would blog about something sacred, then in the next post blog about something goofy. I also didn't like that the important religious posts got pushed off the page quickly by my goofy ones. Thus the birth of my religion blog
4. DUP Blog: Next in line came the DUP blog. I wanted a place to share pictures with other members of the DUP, and to possibly post announcements. I created this blog with good intentions, but it has kind of turned in to another photo blog focused on the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers society.
5. Grandparents Blog: I decided to start a blog as a sort of family reunion blog for the descendants of my grandparents. It's not exactly private, but only family members read it. We share memories of our grandparents/parents.
6. Family recipe blog: I wanted a place solely devoted to recipes so that I could share them easily with family. I may have shot myself in the foot with this one though because now my kids won't have to call for a recipe. :)
7. Apples 2 Apples: I didn't start this blog, but I am a team member, so I can post on it. This is just a silly game blog where we play games with each other. It started out with us only playing apples to apples, but has also included Mad Libs, as well as other games we have invented along the way. It's amazing how creative people are.
So there you have it. Those are all of my blogs......for now. ;)