Thursday, September 04, 2008

Born Again ;)

Yesterday I was teaching the seminary students about our premortal life. I taught them that we existed as spirit children of Heavenly Father before we were born. Then after that discussion, I told them it was time to be "born" and enter the mortal world. They all moved from the room we were in to the next room to symbolize our going from our premortal life to this one. I have a set of twins in my class. The sister said, "I have to wait for one minute after my brother has gone in before I can go in, because he was born first.". I said, "No, wait, this is your one chance to be born first! Go quick!". :)

2 comments:

Looney said...

Delirious, I was just wondering what the references were to the premortal existence concept. This isn't familiar to me.

Delirious said...

Looney, You must have sensed that I have been itching to write about this topic on my religion blog. You gave me the excuse I needed to stay up late and do that. :)