We have a tradition in our neighborhood of having an annual Christmas concert. We started this many years ago, and kept it up faithfully for about 3 years, but then couldn't pull it together these last two years. This Christmas we once again held our Christmas concert. This was the program:
1. C...who has been playing the piano for a few months now, played Silent Night with two fingers. :)
2. D...who has been playing the trumpet for a few months now, played "Good King Wenceslas"
3. B and D....played a clarinet/ trumpet duet of Jingle bells
4. B...played "Ode to Joy" on his clarinet
5. K...who has been learning to play the guitar for about a year now played a couple of songs, one of which was "Stairway to Heaven".
6. K and his brother C...played a guitar/ piano duet of Silent Night
7. My husband and I played a trombone/ piano duet of "I'll be home for Christmas"
8. I played the piano; "Good King Wenceslas/ Deck the Halls"
We all had treats afterwards. And as the Garfield county news always ends every report of a city actitivity...."a good time was had by all". :)