I got an email today with pictures of wedding dresses made out of toilet paper. I actually saw the winner being interviewed by Martha Stewart recently. I just thought I would come up with the top ten reasons you shouldn't wear a toilet paper wedding dress when you get married.
10. Someone might cry at your wedding and secretly snag one of your sleeves to blow their nose.
9. If you step on the train, it will stick to your shoe.
8. If you spill your punch, it might absorb well, but the front of your dress will turn to mush
7. If you are the girl below, you should probably be using paper towels instead of toilet paper. I'm not sure the toilet paper can hold you in.
6. If you don't choose your brand carefully, your wedding dress might feel like sand paper.
5. If someone else steps on the train of your dress, you might unroll
4. If you have been a bad girl, you will have trouble finding another color besides white. :P
3. If it isn't sleeveless, the armpits might disolve when you are nervous
2. Little kids might come wipe their nose on you
And the number one reason you shouldn't wear a toilet paper wedding dress:
1. As my friend Dalmayas wisely pointed out, if it rains on your wedding, the honeymoon surprise is out!