Saturday, June 16, 2007

Last Words

My Nephew posted about this topic on his blog, and it sparked my interest. Someone who commented on his post mentioned this website: http://www.sanftleben.com/Last%20Words/lastwords.html It was very interesting to me to read the last words of many famous people. I suppose some people plan it all out, and when the time comes to die they have this incredibly witty thing to say. I think it is more interesting when it is spontaneous yet meaningful. I often think what Professor Dumbledore said would be ideal: "To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."

So I'm curious. What would you say if you knew it was your chance to get in your last words? I commented on my nephew's blog that he should get in the last word and say something like, "Did too!".

Or how about these:

--"My stash of money is hidden in the......."
--"There's something I never told you....."
--"Before I forget......"
--"There's something I need to confess......"
--"Tag, you're it."

Okay, your turn....what would you say?

No comments: