Thursday, August 31, 2006

There are places I remember....

I need to learn how to rearrange my posts. The one I posted previous to this one explains what I am doing. I'm continuing with my mental travel now.
Place 3. Ye Liou
This is a very interesting place on the coast in Taiwan. The geological formations are very strange...you feel almost like pixies live there.













Place 4. Hong Kong
For me this is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Day time, or night time, it is beautiful. And the food is the best chinese food on the planet in my opinion.












Place 5. The Great Wall
When someone tells you they have climbed the great wall, don't take it lightly. It is incredibly steep and difficult to walk on. Very impressive. One of the few man made structures that can be seen from space.












Place 6. San Francisco

Although I wouldn't want to live there, I love to visit San Francisco. It's a beautiful city with amazing weather. I even like when the fog rolls in.









Place 7 San Francisco Chinatown
I love to go to Chinatown, it reminds me of the real thing, and is like walking in to another world. I'm including an old picture of china town just for fun.

No comments: