Thursday, August 31, 2006

Analyze this for me

Okay, I was thinking today about a strange dream I had. I was talking to my family about it, and they gave me weird interpretations. I would like to hear some other ideas about what the dream means. Hold on to your hats, it's weird.

I was looking at the skin under my chin and noticed there was some dark soil there. There was grass growing out of that soil! I was trying to pull the grass out by the roots so that it wouldn't grow back. The soil was really dark and rich. My kids laugh about my "grass beard". What do you think it means?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you had a problem with whiskers? Do they keep growing back, even after you pluck them out? :)

Inklings said...

I think the same...you are worried about getting whiskers. Have you seen any old ladies with them lately and wanted to pull them out?

Delirious said...

Okay...let me make this clear....I don't have whiskers!!! lol I only have grass...lol Seriously...no whiskers. :)

Anonymous said...

My Grandma has really long whiskers under her chin, which she can't probably even see...and I want to pluck them out for her. I can't say which one, but it has given me whisker phobia, so I'm surprised you had the dream, not me.