Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas caroling

We are acquaintanted with a family who had to move away. They are such a nice family, all of us friends really miss them. A friend of ours has a video production company. He and his wife helped me make the instructional video that I am using next month for a special activity. They decided they wanted to make a video for the family who moved away. They asked me to come play the piano for them to sing Christmas carols. I met them at the church, and found they had set up microphones inside the piano so they could get a good recording. I played about 5 or 6 Christmas songs for them. Some were better arrangements than others. Then we all went to their house and used another mike to record the vocals. Then they shot video of their family singing at the front door like they were caroling. He has a great editing system, so put all of that together and put it on Youtube. It's very simple, nothing too exciting, but I think it will mean alot to the family it was made for. If you want to see it, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDEGyfY4oWs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.