Saturday, January 02, 2016

Resolutions

I got a new laptop for Christmas.  I also got a keyboard for my iPad.  So really, I have no excuse for not blogging.  I do have to say that this past year has been very difficult.  I think it's probably one of the hardest years of my life.  There are many factors that played in to that.  But I think God is trying to help me root out some caustic personality traits in favor of better ones.  So this year has also been a year of growth.

I have been thinking about my new year resolutions.  I have a few.  I know that it would probably be better to stick with one, but I have several areas of my life that need improvement.  I remember that for years, my only resolution was to floss every day.  After I had that mastered, I quit making it a resolution.  Then I started forgetting to floss.  Go figure.  So I'm going to just work on these several items and hope I can see some improvement.

Overall, life is good.  We live in a beautiful little city.  We have mountains around us and get to see four seasons.  We came here for several purposes, and we are seeing the fruit of that decision.  It was a leap of faith to sell our home in California and make this move, but I know it was the right thing to do.  I sure did take a lot of faith though.  And now we are looking at changes on the horizon, but we feel that God's hand is in our lives.


1 comment:

Euripides said...

It looks like a beautiful place. I love those mountains.