Sunday, September 09, 2012

She's Baaaack

I have been having blogging and facebook withdrawals this week. My VPN wasn't working, and I had just about determined to break down and buy a paid subscription. But then the people who gave me this one told me that their's still works, so I knew it must be my computer. I looked at the VPN, and saw that there was a "restore default" button. So I tried that, but didn't notice anything. But this morning it booted right up, so I think I just needed to restart my computer. So yay for a working VPN!

5 comments:

Rummuser said...

Yay! And for luck another Yay!

Grannymar said...

Good to have you back again!

Inklings said...

Yay! I'm glad you got it fixed and are back online.

Max Coutinho said...

Hey D,

I am glad you sorted that out :D.

Cheers

Maria said...

Welcome back. Good to see you again.