Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pooped Out

I haven't posted much the past while because I've been so dang busy. A week ago I wrote my missionary kids and told them that if the pace of being Relief Society president keeps up the way it has been, I'll be dead in a year. ;)

It seems that when it rains it pours, and we have had so much going on! I helped for awhile with a service project this morning, but there came a point that I was so tired that I found myself standing around staring at nothing. That's when I decided we should probably wrap it up and go home. lol In addition, my companion seminary teacher called last night to tell me she is sick, so I'm going to teach this week for her, then she will finish off the last two weeks. Then last night I had to drive my husband to BART because he needed to go to the San Francisco airport. He had a 1:30 am flight heading to China. Originally he wanted me to drive him all the way in to the city, but that would have had me home past midnight, and I was too tired for that, so I pushed him to take the BART.

On a side note, he will be stopping in Taiwan on his way to China. Our daughter is serving in southern Taiwan, but he will be in the north in Taipei. He has an 8 hour layover, so has planned to go to the Taiwan temple during his layover. That will be a nice treat for him. I told my daughter to get out her binoculars and see if she could see him waving. :) Coincidentally, he has been doing some business in Taiwan too, and might have occasion to go to her area soon. No, he did not plan business there to try to go see her. ;) He said that if he does go, he might call the mission president and see if he could take her and her companion out to lunch though. :)

I still have a lot going on this week, and especially today. But as we all know, there is no rest for the wicked, right? ;)

4 comments:

Nene said...

And the righteous never sleep....
:0)

Inklings said...

I have sympathy for you!

Grannymar said...

I understand how you feel right now ans I am not working!

Looney said...

I can fully affirm the "no rest for the wicked" principle ... from experience!