Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cat Nap

I wish I could have taken a picture of my nap the other day. I was laying on my side like the picture below.















I had decided to turn on an electric blanket because it was a little chilly in the room. My cat LOVES that electric blanket. He came up while I was sleeping and laid right on top of the arm that was out of the covers. I couldn't photoshop it, but pretend that in the picture above, there is a cat sleeping on top of her upper arm. Dang I wish I could have taken a picture of it! I was so sleepy I couldn't move, so he just slept there until I woke up. lol

3 comments:

Grannymar said...

My sister would enjoy that but not me, I do not like having cats near me.

Max Coutinho said...

LOL LOL LOL

Who did this drawing? It is very good!

I don't like cats, but I can imagine the scene: it must have been funny.


Cheers

Amber said...

i love when they do that, if frankie had his way he would sleep on my chest with his nose a millimeter away from mine all night :)