Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Blog Award











Thank you LIndsay Logic for this blogger award!

Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 5 other bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Hmmmm...7 things about myself. Well, here goes:

1. I have more interests than I have time to pursue. I enjoy gardening, photography, crafts, playing the piano, reading, and more.
2. I am a Mormon, and currently teach early morning seminary to about 20 high school students.
3. I've been married 24 years to the same wonderful man, and am the mother of 4 children.
4. I served as a missionary for our church in Taiwan.
5. I've traveled to Mexico, Taiwan, China (where we lived for 2 years), and the Phillipines, with stopovers in Korea and Japan.
6. I've been blessed to be a stay at home mom for my 4 children.
7. Before I was married, I worked: at K-Mart as an area supervisor, at a Western Store, for the U.S. government as a census taker, at a department store as a checker, and as a teacher at the LDS missionary training center.

I give this award to the following:
1. Marla at "Butts and Ashes"
2. Rummuser at "Raman's Musings"
3. Max at "Max Dissecting Life and Society"
4. Looney at "Looney Fundamentalist"
5. Our aspiring author Twist at "Improbablity Trough"

Remember to cut and paste the above rules and include in your post. You can also proudly display this award on your side bar. :)

2 comments:

Ramana Rajgopaul said...

Thank you Delirious. I am flattered. Will do as required.

Max Coutinho said...

Hey D!

Congratulations for this award and thank you so much for having sharing it with me and all the marvellous winners (of which I know Looney and Rummuser)*bowing*!

I read your list and all I can say is: yes, you have been blessed, girl! :D And may the Lord continue to Bless you!

Thanks once again!

Cheers