Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot

My son and I decided to do a Christmas photo shoot for my two missionary children. My daughter's reply in her letter? "Why? Why?? Why???" But she's used to her goofy mother by now.

Here we find Santa delivering the ever desired Ninja sword for Christmas. (Remember this 2009 Halloween costume my son wore?) :)





















And here we have proof that either a) I am a terrible seamstress, or b) Santa sags his pants.




















Here Santa takes a break from being the nice guy to either a) torment the dog, or b) put her in his bag to give to another family.




















Here is Sally doing her best to obey. Secretly she is thinking, "Your house slippers are now MINE!"



















Here is Sally with her pretty flower collar.



















Here is Sally with a wardrobe malfunction.



















Here we caught Santa taking a rest.













He looks a little surprised to be caught.














It's a good thing I have an "in" with Santa.

3 comments:

Nene said...

I think it's funny he let you not only take the pictures, but post them on your blog! :0)

Amber said...

lol i love these, they crack me up - you have way too much fun at your house! ;>

Marla said...

Oh my word.....I cannot stop laughing.