Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I'm Ready for My Close Up Mr. DeMille

Yesterday my daughter got some immunizations. Later in the evening, she came in to my room acting a little weird. I could tell there was some sort of prank on it's way. Suddenly she started twitching and making weird noises, then layed on the floor. About two seconds later, my son came innocently in to the room and said, "Look what I found on T's computer desk." and handed me some information about her immunizations. Okay, I played along. I said, "Hmmm...what does this say? 'Please take your child to the hospital if he/she exhibits any of the following symptoms. 1. Prolonged crying." At this point my daughter started wailing. "2. Twitching and convulsing". My daughter could have earned an Oscar for her twitching. "3. Unusually high pitched cry." You don't want to hear a recording of her high pitched cry. I can't remember all of the symptoms, but she executed them brilliantly. There was one symptom that wasn't listed though. They didn't tell me to listen for a high pitched laugh mingled with the crying.

2 comments:

Looney said...

Certainly this demanded a prescription of some sort for both of them (it might be contagious)!

Amber said...

LOL your kids are too much!