Wednesday, February 24, 2010

She Exists!

I met Fromagette! A couple of years ago I met her online. I know it was that long because she was pregnant with the child she is holding. :) I've followed her blog, so I feel like I've gotten to know her a little. She had told me that she is LDS, and that her parents live in nearby Danville. We also have mutual friends here in Antioch. We decided to meet at a neutral location; Joanne fabrics. :) I took my daughter with me so that if I were kidnapped, I would have company in captivity. ;) It was fun to meet, and I think I could have talked another hour with her, but I didn't want her kids to go crazy waiting. :D

7 comments:

Christina said...

It's always nice to meet the face behind the words :)

Nene said...

Ok, well I should have read this post first to find out the story of how you met.

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Shakespeare Dissertation

Inklings said...

That looks like it was so fun!

Amber said...

That's fun, I like meeting friends from online :)

Fromagette said...

And it is always nice to have confirmation that you exist. :)

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation Format