Friday, January 15, 2010

Mary Engelbreit Art




















I am a huge Mary Engelbreit fan. (By the way, if you are a fan too, she has a really good blog: http://maryengelbreit.com/blogs/ ) I love the colors that she uses in her art, and I love the bold patterns. Sometimes I use her screensavers on my computer. They might seem kind of childish to men, but I love the happy feeling of them. One time I found a sugar bowl she had designed, that was on clearance, so I bought it. It's silly how much I like that little sugar bowl. I went to the house of a friend from church recently and saw that she has a lot of ME kitchenware. I might just have to work towards collecting some myself. They are kind of pricey though, so it won't be a short term goal. :) But she uses red and cherries in her designs and those are both things I have in my kitchen. Here are some of the types of things she designs.



6 comments:

Nene said...

I like her too. For about 3 years my friend and I used to buy the Mary Englebreit purse calendars. Then one year we couldn't find anymore. :0(

Dee Ice Hole said...

Good luck on your new purchases. You won't be sorry that you did.

My word verification articat---am I buying a new snowmobile???

Lindsay Logic said...

If you like Mary Engelbreit, you'd probably like the stuff my Debbie Mumm, too. You should google her and see. :) Her son's a banker nearby.

Lindsay Logic said...

I meant "by Debbie Mumm" lol

Delirious said...

I'm not sure why I know the name Debbie Mumm, but I do. I googled her and I do like her art. I especially like her desktop wallpapers on her site. Usually I use Dr. Psycho's temple pictures for my wall paper. :)

Amber said...

very cute! I got some ME stuff at the Target dollar aisle last year, so watch that section in case they have some of her stuff again. I agree with you I think her stuff is so cute and cheerful!