Saturday, August 01, 2009

Taiwan, Taipei MIssionaries














I checked an alternate email account of mine today and found an email from a mission friend who I haven't talked to in over 25 years. I am a member of the Taiwan mission alumni website, and have seen many friends there. But I got thinking that there may be some who are searching for mission friends who don't know where to look. I served in the Taipei, Taiwan mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from Sept 1982 to March 1984. I lived in San Chung, Hsin Tien, Yong He, Taipei, and Ilan. I have kept in contact with several mission friends, some of which are Taiwanese. If you are interested in joining the alumni site, please send me an email through my blog. I am interested to find other friends that I haven't talked to in many years. I thought if I blogged about this, it might come up in someone's google search. The picture above is small, but I think those who knew me will recognize me. :)

1 comment:

Looney said...

I was too busy thinking about a career to do a two year mission effort when I was young. I must say I admire those who take the time at that age.