Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Eye Candy

So it's my birthday, so I can do whatever I want, right? So I decided to post pictures of some male models that I like. lol Now remember, I just like their look, I'm not after them. :)

The first is Nigel Barker who is a photographer with America's Next Top Model. He was a model before he was a photographer though. His mother was from Sri Lanka, which gives him and interesting look.




















The second is Anderson Cooper who is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt. He was a Ford model at one time. In recent years he has become known for his journalism. I first saw him when he was the host of "the Mole". Sadly, he is gay, so all of you single girls can stop drooling. ;) I know he has gray hair, but so do I. :P

1 comment:

Lindsay Logic said...

Don't you find it interesting how you keep being attracted to people that are your own age, when you used to think of them as old men? lol :) Now, I think the Dads with three kids in tow are cute, and think the teenage boys are scrawny. lol :)