Saturday, August 01, 2009

Ever Learning....

The theme for this post is found in 2 Timothy 3:7
"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."


I'm always trying to learn how to do computer things better. I just learned how to put labels on my blogs. I don't really want them on this blog, but I think they will be useful on my religion blog and on my recipe blog. The nice thing about labels is that, for example, if someone is searching for one particular thing on my blog, they can check the label list and see what they are looking for. This will be particularly helpful with my recipe blog I think. Now I just have to remember to enter a label at the bottom of the post. My label lists are at the bottom of my blogs. I normally don't like the busy way it makes my blog look, but I do think it is helpful.

I still have so much I need to learn, and I don't have alot of faith in my ability to ever understand it all, but it's nice to take these baby steps.

No comments: