Monday, July 06, 2009

Worn Out

We just got home from another trip to Utah. We left Thursday afternoon and drove as far as Elko, then stayed the night. My husband and son had wanted to drive all night and just keep switching drivers, but we were just all too tired to do that. The next day we drove the last 4 1/2 hours on to Provo for a family reunion with my husband's family. We all stayed up late every night talking. The first morning I woke up early to go attend the hot air balloon launch. The next morning I woke up early to get in a shower before church. Yesterday we attended Sacrament meeting, then skipped Sunday school and RS/ Priesthood meetings so we could get on the road. We made the trip in 13 hours, getting home at 10:30 California time. I'm exhausted! I think today is going to be a veg day to recover!

No comments: