Thursday, June 04, 2009

Winding Up

Well, I have officially taught my last lesson in seminary, and tomorrow is the last day. I have to admit, I'm ready for a break. I don't mind getting up at 5:30 every day, although I do get tired during the day. But the hardest thing for me is focusing on other tasks when I'm focusing on seminary. You can credit that to my slightly ADD brain. I have alot of tasks that I want to accomplish after seminary is over. I have a lot of painting to do, and I need to groom my dog.

I am looking forward to next year's seminary though. We are studying the Book of Mormon next year. I already have some thoughts about how to do some things differently from this year. My brain is already gearing up for when we start back up the first of September.

For our last day tomorrow we are having a breakfast with the other class. Today I want to help them do a little goal setting, and I want to have a 4 year scripture mastery scripture chase. I only have two juniors in my class, so the seniors can see what they can remember from the past 4 years of scripture chase.

It will be nice to have a break though. I have some tough piano pieces I need to practice for choir, and I have some rooms in my house that need reorganizing/cleaning out. And then I will be traveling a little. Yay for summer break!

No comments: