Friday, May 15, 2009

Bathroom Remodel Phase 3

Here is another bathroom update. We have the floor in, as well as the toilet and sink. The one thing I'm REALLY excited about is that our worker changed the rollers on my sliding mirror closet door! I can open it so easily now! He also put in new lighting, and a new fan. Still not alot of color in here. There will be a little bit of colored glass tiles in the shower and tub area, and then I will paint the walls. Sticks was upset that we hadn't painted first, but I want to do the painting since that's something I can do, and don't need to pay someone. But when we found the people to do the job, we wanted to get started right away, so I didn't get it painted yet. I plan to do a sort of sea glass green color. It's coming right along! I can't wait for it to be finished. I think it will be done in about 2 or 3 more days. yay!


4 comments:

Nene said...

Oh it's looking so nice! Hey when your workers get done, send them to my house. I need my master bathroom redone! :0)

Lindsay Logic said...

It looks good! I love tile jobs that are facing that direction. I need to redo my bathroom. I went to the tile store the other day and was having a hard time making up my mind. :)

Inklings said...

WOW, looking good! I think that color will look great, too.

Max Coutinho said...

D,

I like the floor you chose: it is so cool.

Whose foot is that I see? Is it yours? Did you know that walking with you feet bare does wonders to the body? You capture the energy much easier...I too walk barefooted in my house.

Cheers