Neverbored was tagged with this, and didn't tag me, but I decided to do it anyway. Here are 6 quirky things about me. I do this at the risk of you thinking I'm mentally ill. ;)
1. I don't like to drink from the same spot on the rim of the glass twice, so turn the glass as I take drinks.
2. When I was young, my brother Twist told me that the last part of a drink is 90% spit, so I also don't drink the last part of a drink. I know...quirky. I don't even know if that is true, but it sounds true, so it's stuck in my head.
3. I have to load the dishwasher in a certain order, and if someone messes it up, I redo it when they walk away.
4. I hate to breathe other peoples' breath. I can't even stand to sleep facing my husband at night because I don't want to breathe his air. I'm okay normally, but you know how some people sigh and exhale big? I can't stand that blowing in my face; I don't want to breathe it in.
5. I have a thing about kitchen sponges. I have seen way too many shows where they tested the germs on kitchen sponges and found that they had more germs than a toilet. I have to change mine often. I also will not wash dishes with the same sponge or dishcloth that I used to wash the counter or wipe something off the floor.
6. I have a really weak gag reflex...I gag easily. But I have a really strong stomach, so that's as far as it goes. Aren't you glad I shared? :)