Thursday, July 03, 2008

Site Meter

So I decided to put a site meter on my religion blog. I thought it would be interesting to see how many people read my blog, although I really thought it would probably only be a handful. I didn't put one on this blog, or on my photo blog because...and I know this will sound weird....I sometimes leave them up and I didn't want the site meter to show that a visitor was looking at my blog for several hours. lol Anyway, but I did put it on my religion blog, and I have every so often gone in to see how many people have read it. Well, today I decided to go and look by location. I was SHOCKED to see how many countries were represented by the viewers who have read it. I thought you might be interested for me to just note the countries (and states) here:

UNITED STATES

Georgia
Utah
California
Nebraska
Minnesota
New Mexico
Oregon
Washington
Washington D.C.
New Jersey
Tennesee
Idaho
Florida
Michigan
Wisconsin
Texas
New York
Virginia

OTHER COUNTRIES:

Israel
Canada
United Kingdom
India
Phillipines
Australia

No comments: