Friday, May 30, 2008

The MOLE is BACK!

I was so excited last night when I happened to see a commercial advertising a show that will premiere on Monday the 2nd. THE MOLE!!! This was one of my favorite shows for a long time, but they took it off the air. I'm SO happy to see it back! Click here to check it out. I have to admit, I will miss Anderson Cooper who was the previous host.










The new host is Joey Kelly, and actually, he looks pretty good from the pictures, I mean he doesn't look dopey like some of the hosts I've seen. lol











Another thing I like about this reality show as compared to others is that they don't have the romantic relationships because no one knows who might be the mole. They did a "Celebrity Mole" a couple of times, but that was far less interesting than when they use regular people. Anyway, I'm excited, I have my DVR set on record!

No comments: