Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Open Those Golden Gates




I was thinking today how San Francisco is the perfect vacation spot. Okay....I'll confess, maybe I'm trying to lure friends and family to come see me. This really is a wonderful place to vacation though, there is so much to do. Let me give you a peek.... AKA lure you. :)



First of all there is so much to see and do in the city itself. Everything from, the Mechanical Museum with it's old time game machines














To the Legion of Honor Museum where you can see works from such greats as Rodin, Rembrandt. Van Gogh, and more.








If you are willing to travel outside the city a few hours, you can see such sites as Muir Woods where we find the great Redwood trees.


















By traveling a few hours in the opposite direction, you can see one of Nature's greatest treasures; Yosemite National Park.















Or how about going to the coast to see a lighthouse where you can do some whale watching.


















Just a couple hours south of San Francisco is Santa Cruz Boardwalk where you can ride the rides, or swim at the beach.












Come to San Fransisco! I haven't even scratched the surface of what there is to see and do. Come play! And drop in and see me when you do! ;)

4 comments:

deputymomof6 said...

I love it there. We took our kids there a few years ago to visit one of my friends and attend her son's one year old birthday party. It was a great time.

Amber said...

AW! I really wanna come now!! I wanna see ALL of that stuff! Old game machines, a REAL art museum, and huge redwood trees!! And of course you too! lol :)

Native Minnow said...

I'd like to make a trip up there sometime. Although, time and money are hard to come by.

Nene said...

Hey guess what! We're coming next month! Tell you more in an email.