Max tagged me for this Meme. She was very creative in her answers, I have a challenge ahead of me to come up with things. :) I decided to look up the word, "quirky" because I want to make sure I do this right. Webster's Dictionary said, "A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy". So then I decided to look up idiosyncrasy, and it said, "a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to an individual." Those definitions help a little.
HERE ARE MY 6 QUIRKY THINGS:
1. I am very picky about the way the dishwasher is loaded, and I have to go back and reload things that my family members put in wrong. I know....a little obsessive compulsive. I'm not sure why I'm not like that in the rest of my life.
2. I get cold when I sleep. I have to sleep with two layers of pajamas in the winter.
3. I analyze handwriting for a hobby. I can't help but look over people's shoulders as they are writing, to get a peek.
4. If I am driving down the road and see someone in a precarious position (like someone on a ladder fixing a lightpost) I have to say a prayer for protection for them. If I see someone that needs help, I have to stop and offer help. (Maybe I should have just listed codependent?) :)
5. I love cats and could be one of those cat ladies with 20 cats roaming around the house.
6. I can't sleep in a messy bed. I have to have all of the covers spread equally and neatly across the bed.
Okay, I'm going to tag: Native Minnow Amberlilies Welcomed Insanity and Psycho Intern