Monday, March 26, 2007

Garrden Makeover Day Two

Well, a storm is blowing in, but luckily I put my tomato plants in this morning before the storm. I didn't get the fencing put in very well...I think I need a mallet. I planted marigold seeds all along the edge of the white fencing. I hope they grow. If not, I might buy plants to put in. I have 5 different kinds of tomatoes, including an orange one, some small yellow pear, and cherry tomatoes. I haven't planted them in this location before, I hope it works out. I think they will get more sun here than the old place though.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what would be super cute? If you got some flowering thyme and put in between those rocks.
That would be super cute.
I love gardening, I wish that's all I had to do in life...
Garden and hang out with my kids.
I wish I would have taken before and after pics of my garden.
I love southwest gardening magazines. I think that's what it is called.