Sunday, October 15, 2006

Beijing photo studio

I mentioned in another post that I had my kid's pictures taken at a photo studio in Beijing. This was a long time ago, so I don't worry someone will come kidnap one...they don't look like this now. But I thought these were really precious, so decided to post some here. By the way, a year later I went back to the same studio to have more portraits done. They had raised their prices and remodeled. They had pictures of my children decorating their walls!

You will notice my son wearing "Santa boots". We moved to Beijing in the summer, but it took quite awhile for our belongings to be shipped. We had to buy winter clothing in China. Those boots were the closest thing I could come to snow boots, and my kids thought it was fun to have "Santa boots". My two older children had matching pairs.






No comments: